My Dad's Wedding
Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Johnston
The groom with the best man and groomsmen.
Blogging
So, I told a friend of mine and hubby's that I had started a blog. When I said that it's still coming along, he compared blogging to tending a garden...it takes a lot of work to get it to blossom. How funny, I had no idea how right he was! I think I've changed the layout, format, pictures, and words at least 10 times (I've only had my blog for about 5 days now).
Shout Out
A big shout out to the people who contributed to my Humane Society fund raising efforts. I had to raise my goal because your contributions exceeded my original one:
Mom; Mikey and Craig; Matt, Andrea, Tony, Kalia and Madison; The Gristina Family; The Kennerly Family; Heather; Jinx; Christina, Miguel, Carlos, Alexis, et al; Kevin, Megan, Del, Fish, Flea, and Flo; Obie
Thanks so much for your help!
My time with BA
So, here's a quick synopsis of my short time with Barratt:
First day, meet Ashley. 3rd day, Ashley has a baby and leaves me for a few months. I get Jen set up with Gmail chat. I get to talk to Kelly twice before she leaves (but fortunately I'm cool enough to go to dinner every month - Yay!!!). We have our Christmas party. Lots of people get layed off. Ashley comes back. Hilary gives me my new name badge and I lose it 5 minutes later. More people get let go. We have to clean models and water the plants now. More people get let go (including Hilary - good day for her, sad day for us) and I get "Not Technically" layed off. I find a new job. :D
Our name
Why is it when people ask me how I pronounce my last name I say "Byu-cha-lye" and they say "BOO-cha-lye"?
How Nikki got her name
The first time I held Nikki, she fell asleep with one eye open. It reminded me of a spy, very cautious - like she didn't quite trust me. Although I've never actually seen the show, I could only think of La Femme Nikkita - so Nikkita she became.
My mother-in-law is the best!
So, a couple of weeks ago hubby and I went out to dinner with my Mother-in-Law. I called her a Bitch and she called me a Whore. Good times. (I love you Jan!)
No comments:
Post a Comment